These days there are plenty of delay condoms in the market…
And each one claims to be the magic bullet…
The best Delay Condom helps you to last longer in bed…
But here’s the problem…
Many couples end up with a disastrous night…
… either the guy loses his erection or it doesn’t work as expected…
It STINGS or BURNS (just imagine the nightmare).
How the hell did that happen?
Don’t worry, the good news is these issues are easy to avoid…
You see, as a husband suffering from lifelong PE, even 10-minutes of solid sex is heaven for me (and my wife)…
So I made it a mission to have an open-mind and learn new stuff to get better at sex…
Although eventually I did find something awesome to last longer in bed naturally… but let’s not jump ahead…
The thing is if you don’t have much ejaculation control (just like me) BUT you want to ‘take’ her tonight like a wild animal…
Then here’s how to give a mind-blowing performance AND avoid making the mistakes most men make…
Do Delay Condoms REALLY Work?
But in my experience, they’re NOT the magic bullet.
Luckily, here you’ll find how to get the maximum bang for your buck… so continue to read this page…
What’s A Delay Condom, Anyway?
Delay condoms are the anesthetic condoms (having retardant)… they numb the penis (ideally!).
Of course, they should NOT numb the vagina – which happens if your not cautious.
Unlike the normal condoms, they have benzocaine, a desensitizing chemical, inside them.
CAUTION: Be extremely careful not to touch the inner tip of the condom and then put it outside… this can bring the chemical on the outer surface and it stings (her vagina!) like a bee.ADDITIONALLY, it means a bad side-effect for you, what’s that?
In a moment I reveal ALL and also how to tackle it….
Best Delay Condom In The World?
OK I haven’t tried ALL the brands out there (as I’d migrated to the last longer sprays)… but having tried most of the popular stuff here’s the verdict…
#1. Durex Performax Intense Condom
- Pros: established brand name, 5% Benzocaine (means it’s better for those who have a sensitive penis or PE), easily available, reasonably priced, lubricated, safe sex, thicker condom, longer-lasting sex
- Cons: expect extra numbing, can kill the erection, be EXTREMELY careful (avoid putting it outside), available under other names (Durex Prolong, Durex Extended Pleasure etc.), can slip out, LOTS OF FAKE COPIES, order from reliable sources only
- Content: 5% Benzocaine
- Discreet Shipping: Yes (Available from UndercoverCondoms)
- Trial: No (obviously!)
- Money-back guarantee: Yes (Unopened boxes from UndercoverCondoms)
- Best Deals: At the time of writing, UndercoverCondoms list it at $2.20 discount
Overall, it’s a good product and should be your first numbing condom.
Bear in mind you must take great care of the side-effects otherwise you’ll be throwing good money after bad…
And I recommend UndercoverCondom guys because first they’re extremely nice… they even have a reward scheme which means you get an extra discount.
# 2. Trojan Extended Pleasure
- Pros: most popular brand of America, 4% Benzocaine (best if you have a mild PE), easily available, lubricated (won’t dry), safe sex, studded (fancy name for the “dots” on the condoms which are 25% larger – does it really matter? – you be the judge!), lasting sex
- Cons: numbing can kill the erection — it can even slip out, be EXTREMELY careful, some reports of condom bursting,
- Content: 4% Benzocaine
- Discreet Shipping: Yes (from UndercoverCondoms)
- Trial: No
- Money-Back Guarantee: Yes (Unopened boxes from UndercoverCondoms)
- Best Deals: At the time of writing, UndercoverCondoms list it at a discount of $0.49
#3 Lifestyle’s Everlast Intense Condoms
- Pros: longer sex, very popular brand, 4% Benzocaine (best if you have mild PE), easily available, lubricated, safe sex,
- Cons: numbing can kill the erection — it can even slip out, be EXTREMELY careful,
- Content: 4% Benzocaine
- Discreet Shipping: yes
- Trial: No
- Money-Back Guarantee: yes (unopened boxes)
#4 Unidus Long Love Climax Control Condoms
- Pros: best for those who have no PE, safe sex
- Cons: no lubrication (use water-based lube so it doesn’t burst), numbing, be EXTREMELY careful, new brand (from S. Korea)
- Content: 3.5% Benzocaine
- Discreet Shipping: yes
- Trial: No
- Money-Back Guarantee: yes (Unopened boxes)
Climax Control Condoms SIDE-EFFECTS
As most of the condoms have Benzocaine they are mostly safe. It’s also used by dentists and tattoo makers. (Note: There is no lidocaine condom.)
For most men it’s fine.
But for some men it can be allergic. So if it’s burns too much and it’s unbearable then you can try delay sprays (wash it off quickly and wear thicker condom).
Best of all… you should go for the natural hacks to last longer in bed which I’m already using with awesome results…
Click Here For My Free Report To Last Longer Naturally
Having said that… a major side-effect is… complete or partial loss of erection.
It’s because they numb… AND unless you do something about it … you (and she) are NOT going to enjoy sex… no matter what.
Believe me, lots of men have tried it and failed… and guess what?
Tackling the side-effect is as easy as 123… it could be sitting in your cabinet…
2 Tricks To Tackle The Grave Side-Effect?
I’ve two successful strategies:
Could this $5 stuff work?
It traps the blood inside your penis and gives you both a mind-blowing experience…
It’s a deadly combination… want something even better?
Go for Vibrating Penis-Rings… Why?
Because the stronger vibrations can burst her into an orgasmic bliss… it compensates well for that slight loss in erection.
But there’s one thing which makes you even more lethal…
Ever heard of Nature’s Viagra?…
b) Natural Erection Enhancement Pills
There are some liquid-gel pills which are quickly absorbed into your body to produce harder erections from inside… Imagine keeping a harder erection even when the thick delay condom is on…
That’s the secret to great performance…
And of course, penis-rings are icing on the cake…
Try it once and you’ll realize why having sex with liquid-gel pills are simply mind-blowing… you don’t need any prescriptions and there’s no major side-effect… Here’s one of my favorite liquid-gel pills…
Do with it what you can…
But Am I Going To Last 30 Minutes Longer In Bed?
I think you’ll have more fun when you concentrate on the fun!
Here’s the real truth: Maybe. Maybe not.Some men do experience amazing sex… but I would say you’d be better than most of the times… best sex ever!
Having said that let me also tell you that this scheme doesn’t work 100% of the time…
As revealed in your report, delay condoms cover-up a very deep problem… and unless you fix the root cause it’s a headache… in fact, it gets WORSE as you age… get the full scoop in your FREE report here…
Recommended Resources For Me
Get Durex Performax Intense discreetly at discount
UPGRADE: VigRx Delay Spray: no odor, easy to handle
Vibrating penis ring: keep a good erection to last longer,
Liquid gel capsules: get naturally strong erections for less than a buck a day…
3-Steps to Lasting Longer : Your report reveals how I last upto 30-minutes longer naturally…